- Designed to showcase lectures, films, concerts, and small theatrical performances (performances must be approved by the Museum)
- All-inclusive, state-of-the-art theater system including lighting and adjustable wing walls
- Podium and wired podium microphone included (an A/V technician is required for the entire event plus one additional hour for setup)
- Assistive listening system for the hearing impaired
- Windows provide ample natural light, or may be partially or fully shaded
- 260 velour-cushioned seats
Note: Rehearsal needs, including green room use, must be discussed with the Manager of Facility Use.
Standing capacity: N/A
Theatre capacity: 260
Banquet capacity: N/A
The Setzer Foundation Auditorium is available for booking during and after public hours. Public hours are as follows:
Tuesday – Sunday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 9 PM
For more information, contact Cindy Chih, Manager of Facility Use or call 916.808.0177.