Sponsorship of the Crocker's exhibitions, education programs, and special events provide a unique way to reach both our audience and your company's constituents.
With art spanning six continents and thousands of years, the Crocker's diverse exhibition program has something for every area of interest. Upcoming exhibitions include:
The Museum's education programs are an integral component of the Crocker's mission to promote awareness of and enthusiasm for human experience through art. The programs introduce visitors to the history and tradition of the visual arts, while also building skills in communication, critical thinking, and visual literacy. Programs such as the Art Ark, School + Educator Programs, Classical Concerts, Art Mix, and Wee Wednesdays serve more than 60,000 people each year.
Events at the Crocker provide critical funds for the Museum's endeavors and range from public family-oriented activities to high-profile galas and social events. Upcoming special events include Big Names, Small Art and Art Auction.
Crocker Art Museum sponsors receive excellent visibility during the length of their sponsorship agreement. Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits may include:
- Recognition in exhibition and program materials, including invitations, signage, the Crocker's website, member mailings, and event programs
- Complimentary membership to the Museum's Director's Circle
- Invitations to exhibition previews for you and your guests
- Discounts on facility rentals for private events at the Crocker
- Private tours of exhibitions for company executives and clients
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Melissa Jones, Development Associate - Corporate & Foundation Support, at 916.808.8771.